Hey guys! 🙂
I haven’t added much today actually, but I figured, progress is still progress, hahaha. Besides, I’m just really happy that Lint is finally working again!
The game contains 3,642 dialogue blocks, containing 23,646 words and 130,669
characters, for an average of 6.5 words and 36 characters per block.
The game contains 24 menus, 155 images, and 12 screens.
I also played through most paths to correct errors, proofread the story, and… just generally check the game. I did quite a lot of revisions. :3
I’m still working on it though, while writing some blog posts for my other blog and reviewing for my university entrance exams on Saturday. Hahaha. As you can see, I am such a big fan of procrastination. 😀