Hello everyone! Long time no anything!
And no, I’m not dead, don’t worry! This isn’t a ghost talking to all of you. Sorry for not posting for so long! I haven’t thought of posting in a while since I haven’t really been working on anything new.
Wait, scratch that, I actually do have some updates worth mentioning.
Here are some of the stuff that I’m currently working on for this year!
- Selfish – I’ve been working on this game since last year, alongside Kachuna. There are three writers onboard, and I’m in charge of two out of five routes. I may be part of the team, but I’m totally, totally fangirling at the awesome art! The demo is going to come out sometime this May, so be sure to watch out for it!
- Changeling – I’m really happy to be given the opportunity to work on this project! I’m currently the coder for two routes, which has been a pretty awesome job so far, because I get to read while I code the script. I was actually already planning to play the demo; imagine getting paid to read it (okay, maybe not exactly)! I’m done with the first route, hopefully I’ll finish the last route next week.
- Unannounced Otome Game – Yes, I’m working on an otome game again! Yay! Otome is my favorite visual novel genre, so this is definitely great news for me. It’s a short, fantasy game that features three really cute guys. Right now, it’s still unannounced, so I don’t want to ruin anything by spoiling it here. Sorry! You guys know I love ya, right? And anyway, it’s a pretty short project, so I’m sure you’ll hear about it pretty soon!
Other stuff I’ve done this year:
- Coded Razzart Visual’s new BxG, GxG eroge! I also coded one of their games last year, so I’m really glad that they chose to hire me for coding work again. It came from a super unexpected email, too! Aah, repeat clients always make me so happy!
- Finalized Kachuna! I finished writing the complete script, including the eroge scenes, around June of last year (7 months since I first started writing), but it took me around 9 months to code everything in, including the voice acting. Uwuwu, I’m really embarrassed about that. I’ve already explained the reason why I went on a hiatus, but still, I take all the blame for the delay. Sorry to all the people we had waiting! *bows down 100x*
Obviously, 2018 has been a pretty amazing so far, and I just can’t wait for the rest of the year! Still looking for some stuff to do for the latter half of the year, but hey, we’ll get there when we get there. Meanwhile, my writing/coding commissions are always open, ready for a new project. *wink*wink* Feel free to shoot me a message for inquiries, help, or just anything under the sun, really (yes, we can talk about your dog too, if you want).
Keep playing, everyone! :”)
P.S. If you want to play His Chuunibyou Can’t Be Cured a.k.a. Kachuna (I hope you do!) you can purchase the game for less than $15 on Steam or MangaGamer. There’s also a free demo available on the Steam page, so please do check it out!
What about you guys? What are you working on this 2018? I’d love to know in the comments below!